วันเสาร์ที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

An Terrifying Day


November 11,1996 was a terrifyingday for me.It was 09.15 on a friday morning in Samutsongkram.I was alone bexause my parwnts were going to shoping suddenly.The room started to shake.Some dishes fell to the floor some dishas fell to the floor.I did not know what to do,So I got under a table.A few minuts later,I came out and triwd to turn on the television,but the electricity was of.After that , I tried the telephone,but it did not work.Shortly after, the brother same to see it I was all right.Finally, at about 10:00A.M., the telephone rang.It was my mother from Samutsongkramcity.She was more faightened than I was.

วันที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน 1996 เป็นวันที่น่าตื่นเต้นสำหรับฉัน ในเช้าวันศุกร์ เวลา 09:15 ในจังหวัดสมุทรสงคราม ฉันอยู่คนเดียวเพราะแม่กำลังไปช็อปปิ้ง ทันใดนั้นห้องเริ่มสั่น จานก็ตกไปที่พื้น ฉันไม่ทราบว่าจะทำอย่างไรฉันจึงอยู่ใต้โต๊ะ ไม่กี่นาทีต่อมาฉันออกมาและพยายามที่จะเปิดโทรทัศน์ แต่กระแสไฟถูกปิด หลังจากนั้นฉันพยายามที่จะโทรศัพท์ แต่มันไม่ทำงาน หลังจากนั้นไม่นาน น้องชายมาดูว่าฉันเป็นอะไรสุดท้ายเวลาประมาณ 10:00 โทรศัพท์ได้ดังขึ้น มันเป็รแม่ของฉันที่โทรมาจากตัวเมืองสมุทรสงคราม เขาตกใจมากกว่าที่ฉันเป็น

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น